weeks, I wasn’t too well (mix of many health challenges came along) and
it took me a while to get back to my blogging routine. I am not really
going to discuss much about it since I enjoy ‘positivity of life’.
Thank you so much everyone for your constant support.
Many realizations did happened during this complete recovery process and to mention few.
- I have some very lovely and genuine friends, who always do show their concern towards me . I am so proud and lucky to have them.
- Good health is the biggest luxury in life.
- I still feel I need my mother when I am not well.
- Having a guy who loves you unconditionally, makes your recovery much faster.
- Live for people who have courage to stop by you to ask – ‘Are you OK?’
- Life’s priority do change, but your passion never fades.
- You don’t need big things in life to be happy.
- Share your happy and sad moments with friends (don’t keep it to you). It brings so much comfort and support.
- I still enjoy watching Byomkesh Bakshi detective series.
- My husband can actually cook.
- I lose patience when I am not well. Need to work on it.
- Lastly, I seriously missed all of you and little conversations we use to had.